*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

8/4/26

 Well, my sister is gonna be coming. So I get a chance to see her for a little bit, so. That'll be nice. But everything else working out good tonight. I can't remember. The CNA as name that we have for tonight. So maybe. Maybe I remember. I can't remember Nurse's name either. So. I don't know. They don't wear name tags, so. It would be nice if they did, but no, they don't. So. Anyhow, things are going pretty good. I'm sleeping alright. I gotta laminate a copy of Mom's obituary on the wall right next to me. So that's nice. I can. See her and I have her little card next next to the. Next to the call white right button. So. But everything else is going OK. I had a. Slight dinner. It wasn't all that tasty, but I well, I'll try something. But other than that I'm doing pretty good. It would be nice to see my sister, I haven't seen her in a while, so. Anyhow, things are going better so. Dad. And umm, I'll be doing OK, I think. Hope everything's working out for him. How busy wells up? He's doing OK as far as I know. But I have the scanner on just to make sure. So. Anyhow, things are going OK so I really can't complain too much. But you know. It's been a good lesson. Alright, see you guys later. And talk to you soon.

No comments: