*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Thursday, August 6, 2026


 So today's been a pretty interesting day. Woke up around 8:30 and that wasn't too bad. So. I don't know. I'm feeling alright today. Michael ensured I was changed into yesterday. Is the tank will not tank top, but it's a. Is my blue shirt. I like it so. I don't know. I slept all right last night. But. Not very good. So can I feel on it today? I'm feeling a bit lazy, so. Everything else is going pretty good for me, though I really can't complain. Still thinking about. If I can repair that relationship, I would like to try it, but you know. To someone on your hard feelings, I mean, it's been. While since mom passed and. Don't really wanna think about it. It's coming about three months here. I was 23rd of August. So just getting ready for that and seeing what I can do. And there's, you know, if they could. Put some flowers in my vase for her and put it up by the window. That'd be nice. But other than that, dad spent in out doing his thing and. I can't really complain. He does a good job for, you know, missing his wife, so. Trying to get through the day as best they can. So can't really fall through for that Rockies not getting any better. He's getting. A little worse, but you know. Oh no. Yeah. Hope. I'll hope that stuff, honestly, you know. Relapses or something? I don't know why dad doesn't take him to that, but you know. It's like if I do, he's gonna go down, so. I had no one rocket to go down. He's a good dog. Alright, well umm. Take a nap. Not for your time, so. I'll say, you know, have a good day. Have a good night.

No comments: