*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Monday, August 3, 2026

8/3

 So everything's going pretty good right now. I slept till about 8:30 this morning, so. That was pretty nice. Never mind, get it around 7:00 or so, but you know. I got up later, so it was nice. But I had some good dreams last night, you know. But I still can't get the image out of my head where my mom was in my room and she sat in one of my chairs and. Is there a, you know, just being married? That was kinda. Nice and heavy. Eerie at the same time. But all I wasn't all that bad, so I really can't complain. Dad's not coming until Tuesday, so I have to try to get through the weekend by myself. No, no cookies and milk, no zucchini bread for a couple days. So. That sort of stink out, so. But other than that I'm doing alright. So. Hopefully you know. Things come together pretty good for me. I got some good aids on the floor this morning. So yeah. Yeah, I'm really getting on that. So alright, we have a good day and I'll talk to you guys later on OK.

No comments: