Yep. So August is starting out pretty good. Got a sunny day outside, so that's good. I'm watching the movie Black Dog with Patrick Sleazy. So the truck driver. Make a run from Liam and Georgia all the way up to New Jersey. So. Yeah, it would be a pretty good day. So anyhow, I got Amanda and Justine as my CN as for today. So everything is going pretty good. Dad was there. He dropped off. Couple things at groceries so. That was nice. I wasn't expecting to see him today. So normally I was expecting to see him on Tuesday. But I appreciate what he did for me. So alright, well, I'll talk to you guys later and you guys have a good day. OK.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Saturday, August 1, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment