*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

8/25

  Well, here it is. It's Tuesday, August 25th. 2026


So I'm sitting here and. Phone's working. The Internet's working so. The T VS working sounds really good. I don't know why. You know, things keep going awry with the. Internet or the TV or phone, but they do. So. Everything's going just right. Aiden's working. She was on 7 days, off 7 days. Side and ax when she's on today, so. I don't know. I'll. Ring wrap tonight and see what's going on so hopefully she you know. Has a good time so. Alright, well, everything was going alright. Mom 's. Fremont anniversary. Nobody did anything so. That was nice.

No comments: