*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Thursday, August 27, 2026

8/27

Everything is going pretty good today. I can't see Dad. He gave me a haircut. So that was pretty good. But I got up this morning around 8:30. So. That was nice. I'm wearing my blue Michigan sweatshirt.'cause I don't know. The windows are leaking or something, but. I'm getting cold air from somewhere. I want two comforters. A thick blue blanket so. I don't know, i'm starting to. I wonder if this. If the heat's gonna get turned on or not. But I don't know. I'm just thinking about stuff and how things are going. So things are going OK. Alright, well I took up a lot of your time, so thanks a lot for listening and umm. Hopefully I'll talk to you tomorrow, OK. See how things go OK. Love you. See you later.

No comments: