So anyhow, I'm sitting here in my bed. And I left a message for. RAID, you know. Chat with me so. How long we must be busy on a tank or doing whatever he's doing over in Syria? So. I just missed talking to him so. I don't know what he's doing, but everything is going alright in the meantime, so. I slept pretty good last night. And they changed me this morning and it wasn't too bad a mess. So. I gave me some more you may need. Today's uh. That was good. Won't have diarrhea so bad. But anyhow. I just wish you talked to me and you know. Let's see what's going on. But other words, you know I'm doing pretty good. So. Alright, well, I'll talk to you later OK. Schedule for 6 times a week. Have a good day.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Friday, August 21, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment