*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Thursday, August 20, 2026

8/20

 Everything's going pretty good this morning. I got up around 7:00, so that wasn't too bad. I got. A pretty good amount of sleep, so that was good. I was talking to Sebastian this morning, but I don't know if you got my messages or not. So he might be healthy doing this or that, or lifting weights or doing whatever he's doing. But oh please. Working out and feeling good. You know I. I would think about being with them, but you know. Spanish to English is a little bit rough. So. I have to know what I'm saying and. Doing so. Just wondering if you can come up sing. It'd be nice to see him. Alright, well. I'll talk to you guys later on Cherish and know what's going on. 

No comments: