Today is. Tuesday, August 18th. 2026.
What was going on today? The TV of course is messing up. I don't know why the Internet is acting a little slow but. Skipping out my blog, so that's all that matters. But I've been sleeping pretty good. I slept really good last night, so. Hopefully, you know, I can get some good sleep tonight. Want to worry about anything tomorrow? I might see Dad, I might not. So I know he might come in on Friday, so. But other than that, I'm doing pretty good. You know, I've been sleeping pretty good. Not thinking about Mom too much, but every day I, you know, say a little prayer for her so she knows I'm still thinking about her. But other than that, you know, I wanted to get ahold of Amy, but I'll give her a call later on after, you know. She's out of work, but. You know things are going OK so. Other than that, I really can't complain too much, you know. Get in the shower tomorrow and hopefully that will go pretty good. Gabby might be on the Halls barrel so I told her to get me in early if she couldn't give me a hot shower. So. See how bad all goes. But as for now, I'm gonna say, you know, I'll talk to you tomorrow and. Have a good night, OK. See you later.

No comments:
Post a Comment