Monday, August 17th. 2026.
So last night was pretty good. I got a good night's sleep. Heather was the CNA on duty, so that wasn't too bad. But. Anyhow, like I was saying, I had a good night's sleep. I talked to. Rochelle this morning she was still up in Sheboygan, so. Yep, gonna do. Deal with that when that happens. But. Hopefully everything will come up pretty good, so. Alright, well umm. I just wanna let you know what was going on. Umm. Everything's broken out pretty good this morning. I already got my pills and. That was good. I got around 9:30, 9:15 or so so. I can't really complain about that. There said we have lunch. She's expedient, she does a good job. Everything 's. Taken care of. I don't know if Dad's coming in today, but. He might stop in for a little bit. Go from there.

No comments:
Post a Comment