*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Thursday, August 13, 2026

8/13

 Well, this morning. It's 60 degrees out. I feel a little bit cold, so I had an extra plank of potato. But other than that, things are going OK. Got a good night's sleep? I feel pretty good so. Persistent geography today around noon and Dad, don't be coming in. And down. That'll  So how's how's everything else going? But for the most part right now I'm just a little bit cold and. I wish the heaters were on, but you know. I don't know why we won't turn them on. So I will ask you what it comes up. Alright, so I'll be you guys in later on. What happens? Let's kick back. And so we'll go from there. OK.

No comments: