*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

8/12-11-10-9

                                                                                     Well after a few days I decided I'm gonna write my blog and watch your ass on what's been going for the past few days everything's been going pretty good Our Internet crashed They couldn't do something with the modem They're gonna have the modem guy come out tomorrow and he's gonna replace the modem apparently but other than that things have been going pretty good you know Dad's been here and that's pretty good I mean at least he's cooking doing out everything that you're supposed to be doing Rocky's not doing so well but oh well you know I love them and I love the dog Everything else is going OK so I really don't have any complaints but how are things going for you guys Let me know write me an email SMITH6963@gmail.com 

No comments: