Today our Internet and our TV went out again. I called Spectrum and they found they got it all sorted out. So I called the FCC and. I can't buy all the complaint 'cause I'm only umm. A resident here, i'm not an office manager or the manager who pays the bills. So I don't know. Something's gotta change around here.'cause I don't know what else to do. I mean, I've never been in a place where the Internet just pizzle basil and the TV just go out, you know? That's really nuts. But I'm I'm trying to get hold of. Alice. I guess she's there. Our new shift manager for. For B and D all. So I don't know. I'm just going round around today and. I'm not catching myself anywhere so I don't know what else to do. Trying to, you know, get everything. Contained and figured out. But nothing's really working for me so. Just gonna do what I can. I talk to Dad. He had a good night's sleep. I had a mildly good night sleep. Call 730 in Ellisville at 9:30. So I don't know, I'm trying to get everything. Take care of and wrapped up around here and. I don't know. Things just aren't going correctly. I wish, you know things are going better. But I don't know why things are not going right. Anyhow, I'm just trying to say. That's the life day of writing now.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Friday, August 14, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment