Two days, the last day of July. Is 81 degrees outside, so it's not all that bad. I have my shade shut so. No, he's coming in so. My room's about 70 silver degrees. It's not so bad. I haven't turned on my air conditioner 'cause. If you turn it on, trying to get somebody to shut it off. A year cold, so. Of net things are going OK. Haven't called dad yet. I have lunch. I had a hamburger today and. It wasn't so bad. So everything's going pretty good. So it's just going pretty good today. I don't know. It Liz is gonna come here and work with my legs today, so. I don't know. But anyhow. All right. Well, have a good afternoon. And I'll talk to you guys later on. See you later.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Friday, July 31, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment