*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Friday, October 10, 2025

10/10 252

 Well, today at 2:52 my light broke here in my room. The light didn't break itself. The chain broke from little. Cord that they had and I was pulling on it to a light of keyboard since backlight on the keyboard no longer works. So anyhow I was typing and. The thing broke, so finally George Irene's technician over here at Med Lodge came down and. Fix it. It's a mall. Maybe 5 minutes. That was it. So he's like, well, I gotta tell him not to have you do that. My, my my on the other side. Is twisted too, so I don't know, maybe it won't break again. But you know, all is 56 threes out. It's a little bit cold outside. Supposed to be going on to maybe 40 something tonight. So I think Winter is knocking at her door slightly and it's gonna be coming out pretty quick. I think we're gonna have a white. White. Halloween over here, but I'm not sure. Alright, well, I'll talk to you later and just letting you guys know what's going on.

No comments: