*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Friday, October 10, 2025

10/10 152pm

 Well, here I am. I'm in my room and. I saw my parents about 10:15 minutes today. They made some excellent salad, so that was nice. I visited with my mom, she said she was doing pretty good. But what I wanna know is when I can do the announcements again. I used to do em, but you know, I don't know. I gotta see if you know who's gonna be pushing me around and getting me to the thing and going from there. But. I don't know, things are just going crazy my back. The keyboard no longer works. I don't know why my function key doesn't work anymore but. I called the computer repair guy and I messaged him and never got back to me, so I don't know what's going on. But oh well, I'm pretty happy with everything. Computers working good. I gotta get my other computer to work and I don't know how to do that so. I don't know, I'm trying the best I can with this one. It works pretty good so I'm pretty happy with it. But other than that, how's your day going, 'cause mine, as you can tell, is kinda going mixed today so well. Well, let me know what you think and what's going on with you and. Hope dear something. smith6963@gmail.com or. Write a function on my blog or something OK. Talk to you later.

No comments: