Well, everything went pretty good tonight, so I can't really complain about that. My foot's certain right now, my right foot, my heels kinda hurting, so I don't know what's going on with that. But tonight? We have. Person here so. Kirsten is RCNA. But she's. She's pretty nice and she gets the job done. But I'm gonna see what they can do about, you know, give me simple pain for my heel. That's not feeling too good right now, but. Other than that, I'm watching nice throw trackers for. Sabrina's first time buying the wheel on the shelf and. Yep, it's really nice. Reno Lord is driving a truck right now, so. He's doing pretty good. But. Other than that, I talked to Mom for a little bit. I talked to Dad for a little bit. They called my cell phone. So that was pretty cool, but alright, well I'll talk to you guys tomorrow and you guys have a good night. OK. See you later.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment