*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Monday, September 8, 2025

9/8

 So today is going pretty good. I got my alumni for breakfast and. Seeing what was going on outside. It's cold, it's 52 degrees outside, but you know. That is the way it is. So we got Heidi and Heather working today on the floor. And we got a new nurse. Her name is Jody. She's pretty nice. She got everything all straightened out this morning. I got my pills around 8:30 and that was kind of nice. I didn't have to wait hours, about hours. But other than that, things are going pretty good. I saw mom, Dad today for a little while. Dad didn't say too long. There was a chair in here for him, so I don't know. They'll put one here tomorrow, I guess, so I hope that will workout. Alright, well. I'll call it. I'll notate it at night. What's going on? OK? So see you guys later.


So right now it's coming up on 5:00 today. Went pretty good. Today I had a pretty good lunch, so that was good. I gotta see mom, Dad for a little while and that was nice. So. Other than that, I talked to Marilyn for a little bit. She was here. She sat by about 20 minutes or so, and then she went to go see Mom, dad. I guess I won OK. But other than that, you know, things are going pretty good right now. I gotta call my brother tonight, see how he's doing in school and everything else like that, I mean. Just sort of concerned he's down there so far. You know, they're showing X marks on that word live. And his was one of the counties that were to live. You see, it's dirty and not well kept down there, so I don't know. Alright, well, I'm gonna let you go and I'll talk to you later. OK.

No comments: