Well, here I am. I'm sitting in my room at Medi Lodge here in Gaylord and it's a little bit cold, but so is the middle of my legs, so that's why I'm feeling cold. So what is everybody doing today?'cause I'm just sitting here just waiting to warm up and making sure everything's running smooth. I slept pretty good last night, 'cause that's nice. In that shaver boy, when I wouldn't, umm, I was getting shaved with it. I didn't know it's gonna stay away for 4 days. I was doing pretty good. So other than that, you know my brother's in school and his wife's at work and his kids are at school and. My mom and dad are out having their lunch and cafeteria.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Tuesday, September 9, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment