So today dad cook for me, he made a chicken cordon Bleu and green bean casserole was pretty good. So other than that, you know things are going pretty good. Had a good lunch and he came down. He said hi and checked on me for a little bit. That was it. So these were really nice for me today and they made sure I got my food and everything and. Everything was going well. So I just finished here about 11, 11:00, 10 or so and it was about a 30 minute meal but it tasted good and all boys green casserole was really good too. So it's only 45 outside, but it's cold. Steve called me up today and he was thinking that, you know, we're gonna be getting snow and this and that and he's gonna be coming up around the end of September, so that'll be nice to finally see him. Other then that I'll talk to you guys later and have a good afternoon.
OK well, here it is. 535 in the afternoon, so. Anyhow, lunch was pretty good. Don't know what's for dinner, but, you know, nobody told me so. Oh well, I'll find out soon enough. But umm, yes, it's cold outside. It's only like 52 outside, so. I don't know, but at least you know where I'm looking. It's not too bad, so it's not too, you know, too much. So how's everybody else's day going? So alright, well Mom, I don't got too much to report, so I'll just let you guys know what's going on now. I'll see what's up. Alright, I'll talk to you guys later and have a good night.

No comments:
Post a Comment