*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Sunday, February 9, 2025

Morning 2-9-2025


Well this morning is going pretty good I got up around 6:30 or so so that wasn't too bad I went to bed around 10:00 or so everything is going pretty good and I really can't complain I saw the guy I was hopping you last night on for a little bit on Facebook  he has something on some so I don't know what's going on all I'm kind of is lost I haven't seen him this morning which is this afternoon Syria but you know hopefully something wrong

No comments: