*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Monday, February 10, 2025

Morning 2-10-2025

 Well how's everything going this morning me I haven't got my pills yet but other than that they realigned me in bed and change me in I'm doing pretty good m doing everything else is going just fine you know I got to see a nice dog yesterda you know he was pretty you know nice for a pitbull I think he was pitbull or a boxer y and but just fine but anyh nice but ow he was other than that I'm just going to having a da starting it out pretty good I dreamed some pretty good dreams last night y I got to talk to you Bill he was you kn we got the talking and more more than more so ow doing his stuff so and all right well I'll talk to you later on okay that was all good for that

No comments: