*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Sunday, February 9, 2025

Bedtime 2-9-2025

 


Well I had a pretty good day I got to speak to somebody over to Syria so that was nice and he's a US Marine so that's pretty cool and hopefully I'll get to see him here pretty soon and see what's going on with them he lives in Oklahoma though so I got it you know get everything in order and maybe you know paper part of this trip I don't know how that works so but I'm just glad to have them you know around and in my life right now hopefully everything will be going good and I'll be able to talk to you more and more on Facebook and stuff so all right well you guys have a good night and I will talk to you tomorrow okay or later on today I should say all right well it's 12:48 so time for me to go to bed and I will see you guys later on

No comments: