*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Wednesday, January 8, 2025

Thursday January 9th 2025

 \

 
Well today is Thursday so everything was starting off pretty good I got a nice nurse on duty so she's good and I got two eggs worth them all so we can get some stuff taken care of today hopefully but I want everything is going pretty well it's cold this morning it's negative 4 so I'm just wondering you know what your temps are and everything is going with you guys all right well if you have anything to say leave me a comment okay thanks a lot talk to you later

No comments: