Well everything started off pretty good this morning I have two senas working on my hall and I'm trying to make it go but I'm feeling pretty good you know so I don't know I'm just trying to make sure that everything is going to hold together and be nice and smooth today I got the announcements at a little after 10:00 so hopefully they get out to me by about 9:30 that way I can read them through and I'm going to see if I can you know start maybe birthdays you know get some of the residents some good feeling when the third birthday you know instead of just melting in the room or whatever you know have you know do something nice for you know I think that would be great but other than that you know I'm just doing what I can and seeing what I see and going from there all right everybody have a good morning and I'll talk to you tonight bro go to bed all right see you
later................

No comments:
Post a Comment