*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Saturday, January 11, 2025

Saturday January 11th 2025

 Well what to say today is my mom's 78th wedding not wedding but birthday and she's really happy about it so anyhow everything was working out pretty good we had pizza today and you know we shared some thoughts and everybody's doing she looks pretty good my dad's hurting you know he hurt his shoulders and stuff but you know they're coming along they're they're going up on I think almost 60 years this year for the wedding anniversary around 23rd of October but anyhow everything's going pretty good so yep I woke up today I took a shower so be ashamed of me and she did a really good job and I don't have to worry about it too much anymore cuz she took care of that and I don't have to you know pay any mind to it for at least a couple days but other than that everything else is going pretty good all right talk to you guys later

No comments: