Whoa, whoa there. Today is the first day of February 2026, so. Everything should be going pretty good. On scanner today there wasn't a whole lot happening, so that was kind of nice. But I'm just seeing what everybody else is doing, you know, mom still at the hospital, so she's doing alright. Dad was there for a little bit, so everything else holding out there. But meanwhile I'm just sitting here and just, you know, wasting my time seeing what's going on. But not a whole lot. Alright, so I'll talk to you guys later and maybe tomorrow OK. Alright, have a good one.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Sunday, February 1, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment