Sorry I'm boasting so late today, but. Today's been going pretty good. Got about 9 hours of sleep so that wasn't too bad, but just wanted to say you know. Add a nice a nice shower today in. They did me up pretty good. But. We're trying to get back to, you know, or where I was feeling poor. I was feeling alright. But everything was going pretty good for me right now. Mom still in the hospital. She's not feeling all the well, but you know. So I'll pull through and she'll make it so. India allergist finally see what was going on and. Yep, I called Steve Headley in voicemail sub. See how everything was going. But everything is going alright with him? I guess so. Alright, well just want to know what's up OK? I'll see you later and I'll. Tomorrow's February 1st. Well, tomorrow is February first, so see you then, OK.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Saturday, January 31, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment