*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Wednesday, January 7, 2026

1/7

 Well this morning's going pretty good. I slept pretty good last night so God full 8 hours then. But. Just want to see what was going on for today 'cause yesterday. It was another week for my birthday. So 347 here, pretty soon, so. Yeah. Everything else is just going pretty good. But I wanna see what was going on so. Anyhow. That changed. I have Laura Li Zoie, so she's working today. She's new, but you know, she's very nice and they got my bed changed in under 5 minutes, so that was pretty cool. So I'm hoping that everything else well today. But anyway so. Alright, well I'm just you know, venting and seeing what's going on, so. Alright, well, I'll talk to you guys later and you guys have a good afternoon. 

No comments: