7 more days till my birthday. I'll be 47 years old.
Everything's going fine today. I gotta talk to Carter, so he was doing pretty good. So everything is right there. Gotta see my dad for a little bit, talk to my mom for a little bit. But of course he didn't come in here 'cause, you know, II wanna take their pictures from my older brother and see how they're doing? So other than that, now things are going pretty good. I really can't complain. So what's up with you guys? Anything good? Can't believe it. It's 21 degrees outside right now. It's not too bad. So other than that, I really don't have too much to **** about today. Everything's going pretty good so I can't really complain. Got 2CN as on the floor so that's helping out. Everything else just gonna go. How's gonna go?

No comments:
Post a Comment