*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Sunday, January 4, 2026

1/4/26

 Well, this time next week my mom will be 78 years old. So she looks pretty good for age, but. Yeah, I'm pretty happy that everything's going pretty good. Woke up this morning around 7:00, they got me all taken care of, so everything was going out, right. And I was talking to Carter this morning with my other half and. You're seeing how things are going. And everything feeling pretty good. He's happy, I'm happy and. If you PayPal things. We're going there to go right now. So what's up with the bird right now? It's Sunday, so. It's pretty nice day. It's a little bit cold in the rooms, but you know, I'm not sure if that's gonna be taken care of or whatever today, so. Hopefully it'll be nice. But I'm just trying to. Make sure everything is going right. Tuck my indoors this morning. She bit the rabbit some bird seed and some, but she's getting baby carrots, so that'll be good. Don't like that. So anyhow, she's out there doing that, doing this so. She's trying to make a good deed for herself, so that's good. But I love, you know, about maybe 60 degrees in here. It's kind of cold. But you know, it's not too bad. So alright, well, I'll talk to you guys later, not tonight. So it's going out OK stop you. Bye.

No comments: