*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Saturday, January 3, 2026

1/3

 Well, I'm just sitting here just relaxing. Had a good lunch and it wasn't too bad with pork roast rolls, so that was too bad at all. But just wanna see what was going on with the buddy for today. They haven't heard from too much, from too many people, so got to see my parents and that wasn't too bad at all, 15 to 20 minutes visiting them, seeing what's going on. Sorry, why aren't you guys? So I'm just gonna leave it out and you guys can just check in with me when you want. OK. Drop me a line and my email if you want. smith6963@gmail.com.

No comments: