So everything's going pretty good this morning. I woke up at 8:15 and that was nice. I got sleeping, so it was nice and quiet this morning, you know, but there was a few people that were yelling, so that was not too bad. But All in all, things are going OK. So I'm pretty happy this morning. I feel pretty good, Alice. Our our nurse that took over at 2:30 or three o'clock this morning got got my pills right for me and took her under five minutes. So that was really nice of her to do that so. Other than that, I don't know who's all working today, so we gotta see who's going on with this and that, so. Yep, hopefully it'll be a good day and things will get done on time. Alright, I'll talk to you guys later. Have a good one.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment