*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Sunday, November 16, 2025

11/16

 Well, everything should be OK today. I don't know if my brother got a deer, not yesterday, but hopefully, you know something came along. You looked and saw, but he saw. Maybe got one, I don't know, but I'm. I slept pretty good last night, so I can't really complain about that. You know, I'm just, I slept married hours and that was good enough for me, but alright, I just wanna check in and see how you guys were doing so. Hopefully everything will workout today. Alright, well today is November 16th, so well. Right. Love you guys. I'll talk to you guys later.

No comments: