Well, here it is. My 10th year, my 10th month and. Our Internet is currently out and so their TV, so I'm trying to use my hot spot on my cell phone and go from there. But you know. All some. Things has to give you, you know. I mean, umm. Justine came in and she helped me out. Put me on my hot spot on my cell phone, so thank you for that, but other than that I'm stuck here using basic Internet sites and everything else. So I mean, this is kind of crappy. I mean, you think I'm paying $1100 a month for this room and you know, I can't even get Internet 24 hours a day. I don't use it £20 a day. What I'm saying is it should be out a lot but you know it's not. But what else to do? So what else is going on today? It's about 65 outside so it's kinda nice so. We're gonna be getting winter here pretty soon, I think. It's gonna be a hell of a winner, so. Every butter Bundle up and, you know, be happy 'cause I'll tell you when this is hot, at this time of the month, this time of the year. It's gonna be A hellacious winter. So I don't know if you want to just wanna check it and see what we're going to do, but. Alright, well umm, I'll let you guys know what goes on and hopefully the regular Internet will be back. Alright, talk to you guys later, have fun.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Tuesday, October 7, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment