*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Wednesday, October 8, 2025

10/8

 This morning was quite cold, it was 37 degrees so. Weather is coming slowly but surely, but you know. Winter is for sure gonna be here pretty soon. But I hope it will you know. Hey Cortana, few harsh days and few harsh storms and. Then we'll see what happens. But. Other than that, things are going pretty good. Haven't talked to Connor this morning, so. I don't know, he's busy working out, running or doing whatever this morning, so or you might be at work. But other than that, so I hope everything's going pretty well. So. I feel pretty good. I slept pretty good last night. Course, you know with the nurse the night a Kristen was. She wasn't really. Very nice last night, so I don't know what was going on with her. But anyhow. Other than that, I'm doing all right. I hope they all go to shower here pretty well 'cause mom's coming in the left for 10, so. And right now it's 9:32, so right. I'm hoping that everything comes out balanced and I can see mom and dad for a few minutes while they're here. Alright, I'll let you know what goes on later on today. Talk to you later. Bye.

No comments: