*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Wednesday, October 29, 2025

10/29

 Right now I'm dealing with a noisy neighbor, so. Yeah, you know, it has TV up loud and I can still hear it. So I don't know things are going the way they're going. I have Isabella tonight. She's pretty good on her feet, so she knows what she's doing. But other than that, things are going OK. Have a little bit of a blow with my dad today, 'cause he just, you know, was. Trying to do stuff, trying to, you know, get me going. So I don't know, it's kinda stupid. I wish you'd just do his stuff or. Leave me alone or do something I don't know. But anyway. So. The afternoon went well, had a good dinner. It was a like a chicken sandwich so wasn't too bad. Alright, well, I'll talk to you guys later and you guys have a good night. OK. Thanks.

No comments: