*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Wednesday, October 29, 2025

10/29

 Everything today is going pretty good. I got my shower and got shaved, so that was nice. And umm my hair is looking pretty good. It's. Going Gray, but you know it's sticking out so it's feeling pretty good. So other than that today, you know today is wrapping up. Be a good day. Gotta see my friend Marilyn. She was looking pretty nice today, but. I saw Mom, dad, you know, dad said yell me about this and that and I yelled at him. So I don't know, it was kinda, you know, edge for a little while, but you know, my legs were hurting me, so. They got cream on them, so I feel better now, but other than that, today was going pretty good, so well. I'll let you go for now and I'll talk to you later on today or tomorrow. Alright, see you you guys have good afternoon. If I don't talk to you later on today, have a good night.

No comments: