*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Friday, September 19, 2025

9/19

 Well, ladies and gentlemen. Finally answered me after 13 years. I was with somebody for about 23 months and then all of a sudden they flaked out just. Winter crap, so 0. Well, not really worried about it too much right now, so yeah. Things are going the way they're going right now. So how's the real estate going? It's almost 10:30 at night right now. What is sexy outside? My legs are kind of cold, so that's not too bad. But yeah, II. Finally realize that this was not working when I was doing all this PayPal stuff. Shit like that. So I don't know, just wanna see how everything was going. Well, hopefully I'm having a better night. I got a nice nurse here tonight. Lunda. She's here. And I got. I'm put in bed and I'm still a little sore. My legs are hurt me 'cause the cold. Oh man, I'm doing pretty good. I feel pretty good. Thunder put on the leg droppings on my legs and rubbed it in, so that felt pretty good. But other than that, I should be seeing severe for the end of the month, so that'll be good. Alright, I love you. Have a good night, OK.




No comments: