*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Wednesday, September 17, 2025

9/17

So everything is going good this morning. I'm watching ice road truckers, seeing what's going on with them. And I'm talking to a friend of mine. He sounded in Ohio going to a seminar. So other than that, things are going alright. It's 10:37 right now, my. Parents should be coming down here soon, so I don't know0. When my shower will be coming soon and I'm gonna get shaved today but other than that should be a good day. Hopefully you know once I'll be OK so. Alright, well I'll let you guys know what's going on and I'll talk to you later. OK.

No comments: