*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Sunday, September 14, 2025

9/14

 September 14th, 2025.


Everything's going pretty good this morning. I got to see my mom and I got to see my dad, so that was pretty good. But right now I was texting my aunt and seeing what was going on with her, so she's doing pretty good, so I'm feeling pretty good. I slept really good last night. We have two cnas on the floor. But other than that, you know it's only 70 degrees outside, so that's not too bad. Things are going pretty good right now, yeah, it's just gonna know that. . Alright, well I'll let you guys know what's going on later and I'll keep you updated OK check back soon. I'll see you guys later. I have a tracking dog out here. I'll be present the whole time. Claire, thank you for advising at 11:08.

No comments: