*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Saturday, September 13, 2025

9/13

 Well, hello there, sorry it's so late when I'm posting, but I'm just trying to, you know, get over some stuff. Today I had to work on my computer for a couple of 6 hours. I don't know why it took so long to defrag and do all the other stuff that had to do, but. You know, I'm just not. All that impressed with this computer, but it works. So it's good enough. But. Other than that, I'm just trying to just get through stuff and. You know, I have some going. I got a good nurse tonight in a good scene now, so. Other than that I'm doing pretty good so I really can't complain. So. What's up with you guys 'cause I'm just sitting here and trying to do what I can. I'm back to using my old account and Smith 1701D@yahoo.com. But alright, well, I'll let you go and I'll post tomorrow. Not so late, OK. Thank you.

No comments: