*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Monday, August 25, 2025

8-25 1430

 So everything's going pretty good today. I gotta see my friend Marilyn. She stopped by, so we talked for awhile and she took out 10 movies out of my video collection. She's gonna watch my house. I'm just waiting out for the text. See what time movies that you took. Other than that, things are going OK. She dropped me off a Carmelo bar, so that was nice. So I'm just seeing how things are gonna go. Hey, Cortana. Adam, talk to mom. So I guess she's gonna call me later on or I'll text her and see what's up. So. But other than that, it's not even 60 degrees outside, SO. I don't know. It's kind of cold, I think, but oh, well, you know, things are the way they are. I'm covered up. So I feel good right now. Alright, I'll talk to you guys later. You guys have a good one. OK.


No comments: