Well, lunch came. And I didn't eat it.
Yeah, lunch today with beef Stroganoff, but it didn't really sound appealing to
me, so I just sorta like, skipped over it. I don't know. I'll do something else or have it later, 'cause right now I'm just, you know, I'm laying here just trying to, you know. My legs are hurting so hopefully I can get something for that, but. Anyhow so. Took a short nap and seeing what's going on and. I'm feeling alright. Didn't really have too much of a dream, so I don't know what's going on. I'm not feeling well. But. I don't know. I'm just gonna, you know, see about getting surgery for my hands, from my hands open up correctly again.'cause they're all messed up. I don't know why. Well, I'll talk to you guys later, like dinner or afterwards and we'll go from there. OK. See ya.


No comments:
Post a Comment