July the 29th 2025?
Well, good morning Well, the morning started off me a little after 5:00, so it wasn't too bad. I got my scanner on Otsego County and I got another scanner running for Buffalo Niagara area. See what's going on up there, but. I slept pretty good last night. I don't have to complain about. This morning I had, you know. Little bit of a tip with some stuff, but you know, either here nor there I got through it. It came out pretty good. I said. Thanks everybody involved. I just wanted to see what's going on for today. It's almost August and the Heat's really kicking in outside, so. Hopefully everything will, you know, cook up to warm, you know. But alright, well, I'll talk to you guys later on when I do my new announcement OK. Talk to you later.


No comments:
Post a Comment