*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Monday, July 14, 2025

7-14-25

 Hello, how's everybody doing today? I'm just, you know, seeing what's going on with everybody and hopefully everything is going pretty good. I just checked the weather and it's 87 degrees outside. I thought we were supposed to be in the 70s, but apparently not so. Today started up pretty good. I got to see mom for about 15 minutes and dad for about 15 minutes. They went down to go have their up. Going down to go take the nap and they came to me after lunch lunch with a Turkey pot pie and it was pretty good. But. But alright, I'll probably do another entry before I go to bed. OK. So I'll talk to you guys later and hopefully everything goes pretty well. See you later.




No comments: