Well, everything seems to be going pretty good. I got change this morning. And that was kind of a mess, but you know, we got it all taken care of and they used cheese and cream to clean this and that. So doing pretty good now. So how's everything else going? It's about 72 outside of Sunny, I still have no feeder in my. Bird feeder. So yeah, I'm just doing my Morning Post, seeing what's up, and right now I'm watching. Bull seeing what's going on with that show. But then I'm also checking Beverly Hills 902 10. Wow. And. That's kinda new to me 'cause I haven't seen her from the beginning, but other than that I'm just sitting here and just watching the time go by. Well, alright, I will do a afternoon one and go from there. Well, I'm gonna do an afternoon message and go from there. OK. So I'll see you this afternoon.
Well, it's after dinner here now, and I'm watching. Transformers excited alone. And we had chicken stir fry, so that was pretty good, but. Other than that, everything else is going OK. I don't know who's working tonight. I got Justine here until 7:30 and I don't know who's coming in after that. But other than that, things are going OK. So just. Wanted to let you guys know what was up. That was what was up. Had a pretty good day today. Alright, well you guys have a good night and I'll talk to you tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment