Well here it is night time took my pills already but I'm not really feeling all that tired I don't know why I didn't take a nap or anything today but I'm still feeling kind of tired but not really tired but anyhow yeah I talked to a few guys today on the internet and it was amazing you know two of them want to meet up with me and they got to get out of the service and stuff and I'm just amazed one even nasty for $100 loan but I'm like I can give you $100 you know my rent got raised everything else I mean the money I had set aside just now invisible's gone and eating quite understand that but you know I'm doing what I could and try to explain it to him oh well hopefully tomorrow will be another good day for me okay all right will you guys have a good night and I'll talk to you tomorrow okay
good night

No comments:
Post a Comment