*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Friday, May 9, 2025

Morning

 


So the sun's up it's going to be maybe 60 to 65 today I hope and I don't know it could be nice out but I'm going to be in my room today so I don't know I talk to Jen yesterday and see if I can do anything else on the talk to the new activities director and she said I got to wait on another week so I don't know hope that I can do that you know I'd like to do the announcements and do the lunch and dinner menu I'll give you something to do but other than that I'm just you know take an easy I talk to my aunt already on on messenger you know I talked to her sent her a few messages and she sent me messages back so that was good dad got his power restored along with the TV at an office phone works but I'm just you know I can't believe 18 days without this and that and they found out the wire was cut you know I mean something really stupid you know if more me I'd be on the phone calling people but you know Dad's like oh I don't want to overwhelm them and like oh well they're paying me over well you know they make 30 $40 an hour so why not you know but other than that I'm just going to have a good day and I'll talk to you guys in the afternoon okay have a good one

No comments: