*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Monday, May 19, 2025

NIGHT

 Well tonight's going pretty good MacKenzie's working tonight so everything should go smooth is sort of cold in here well it's cold outside it's only 57 degrees outside so yes let's go down to 30 something tonight but just want to see what was going on with everybody it's been a quiet day over here that really a whole lot going on all right well I will talk to you guys later and hopefully you guys have a good night okay see you tomorrow

No comments: